I'm looking to meet up with local golfers who like myself are looking for casual games. I don't play often enough to warrant joining a club, so pay greenfee's but would like to play more then i do. I don't have an official handicap as not a club member but would say i play off about 18 - 20. South Leeds, Lofthouse and the Manor, Driglington are local to me but happy to travel as long as not to far away and would be interested to meet with other casual and sociable player.

Hi mate,

I'm South Leeds based and The Manor is my local course. Also played Lofthouse.

If you ever want to meet up for a round, just drop me a message.

Cheers,

Graeme

Hi Graeme thanks for your response. Would be good to meet up at some point. I'm available most evenings(after 4:30 normally) and weekends so happy to fit with your availability.   I will E Mail you my mobile number.  Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully getting a round together.

Evening, 

Came across this post I’d be up for some casual rounds.  Only really started playing a couple of years ago and had a few lessons I’m probably 20-22 I’m based north Leeds but played Manor etc a few times and plenty of choice where I am. Have a few golf days to attend to so needing the practice.. let me know!

14 hours ago, LLwarden said:

Hi Flloyd 

That sounds great I've been playing the manor driglingyon but plenty of courses between North & south Leeds for middle ground I am always up for 9 or 18 holes and have most evenings (after 4:30) and weekends free. I will E Mail you my contact number to see if we can get together. 

Thanks for getting in touch

LLwarden

Hi Guys, I chair a relatively new (2 years old) golf society, predominantly based out of North/West Yorkshire, however, we do have a couple of members based in Scotland and the Midlands. We originally set up as a group of friends, following retirement from an amateur football team, Harlow Hill FC in Harrogate.

We have 12 members but are looking to build on this and are keen to welcome anyone looking to play some semi regular golf within a society outside of a club environment. We have a good range of golfers, mainly at the higher end of the scale, ranging from 16 through to 36. We try to promote fairly regular games/matches with cup competitions and aim for a couple trips a year, either domestically or abroad.

Any interest please let me know and I'd happy to share more info.

1 hour ago, Scuba17 said:

Hi Guys, I chair a relatively new (2 years old) golf society, predominantly based out of North/West Yorkshire, however, we do have a couple of members based in Scotland and the Midlands. We originally set up as a group of friends, following retirement from an amateur football team, Harlow Hill FC in Harrogate.

We have 12 members but are looking to build on this and are keen to welcome anyone looking to play some semi regular golf within a society outside of a club environment. We have a good range of golfers, mainly at the higher end of the scale, ranging from 16 through to 36. We try to promote fairly regular games/matches with cup competitions and aim for a couple trips a year, either domestically or abroad.

Any interest please let me know and I'd happy to share more info.

HI scuba 17

Happy to look at all options for some casual play so please send the info on. Based in South  Leeds so if any of your members over this side of the city went to make contact would be good

Thanks for getting in touch

LLwarden