Sign in to follow this  
Ricey155

Feels like outside to in :-)

Very short clip, I've tried to stick my ase out more (cure the early extension, pull up on strike) and working on outside to in having been a major inside #Drawer #SnapHooker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygnXnOxer7M&index=1&list=PL4bbry7nARN_pUqDPRLLL3UOK2_duz9J7

It really feels like I'm way on the outside and feels totally weird but video shows I'm on plain , just invested in the ZEPP swing analyzer just make sure I'm doing the same routine over and over. My old videos are on if you wanna peak at the old swing 

what you working on ?? 

EDITED BY MOD to EMBED video

Edited by Forum Admin
Embed the individal video and not playlist

ball flight has always been up quick not a pro flight :-( hitting it a lot straighter since I purchased the ZEPP golf swing analyzer

my last lesson I need to work on pushing through after the hit  

• Like 1