53dke

Looking for golf society around Leeds.

Hi all, I am looking for a golf society to join and a playing partner around the Leeds West yorkshire area, wanting to play more regular and get my 28 handicap down. I live in Morley so close to a few good courses.

David

Hi David,

I also live in Morley and would be up for playing with you if you still need a golf partner? What courses have you played, I've played a few rounds at the Manor mainly.

Did you happen to find a Golf society at all?

Cheers,

Graeme

Hi guys, hope you're well? I chair a small golf society, with members based mainly in the Yorkshire area, if you would be interested in joining??

2 hours ago, Scuba17 said:

Hi guys, hope you're well? I chair a small golf society, with members based mainly in the Yorkshire area, if you would be interested in joining??

Hi Scuba,

I'd be interested in finding out some further information on your society? Feel free to drop me a private message. Do you have a website or facebook group etc?

I only took up golf properly last year having played football for most of my years. Really enjoyed it and looking to kick on this year.

Cheers,

Graeme

Hi Chaps just getting this thread going again! I am looking to find some regular golf partners around Leeds! Anyone interested? Cheers

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 21:37, jimmyv0071 said:

Hi Chaps just getting this thread going again! I am looking to find some regular golf partners around Leeds! Anyone interested? Cheers

Hi Jimmy,

Where about in Leeds are you based and where do you usually play?

I’m struggling for playing partners at the minute too if anyone wants to get a regular game going? Everyones falling in love or pulling up lame. I live in south Bradford so I tend to play willow valley