Sign in to follow this  
Ricey155

where you playing this bank holiday ?

17 hours ago, Rob Nutt said:

so much rain the course had standing water towards the end of the round, 

my bag is still wet 24 hours on and my wallet is still wet after the side pocket of my bag decided to let a pool full of water in

3 big games this weekend, so resting until Thursday and if it's dry and I get home in time I'll pop out and have a quick 9 holes

Yup same here.  Bag was still wet yesterday and head covers not dried out yet either.

I hope one of those big 3 games includes Monday @Rob Nutt  9_9

Golfgolfgolf 

Harborne held up well tbf, Robin hood and Nuneaton at the weekend, then tour de St Albans with the shakers #AwesomeDayOut 

Great break at The Vale, 2 rounds on the National were wildly different (alcohol intake probably affecting one of them more than the other).

highlight though was day1 when on the third hole I managed my first Hole in One !!! Absolutely buzzing over it, quite surreal to see it drop and actually didn't know what to do for a little while, kind of stunned! 

Whats next on the golfing list of things to do then? :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brian T said:

Great break at The Vale, 2 rounds on the National were wildly different (alcohol intake probably affecting one of them more than the other).

highlight though was day1 when on the third hole I managed my first Hole in One !!! Absolutely buzzing over it, quite surreal to see it drop and actually didn't know what to do for a little while, kind of stunned! 

Whats next on the golfing list of things to do then? :)

Awesome!  Well done !!

Photo ?  didn't see anything on Twitter or did I just miss ?

• Like 1

Still can't figure out how to add pics on here.

I did add a quick one on Monday, but now on Twitter/Instagram too ;)

9 hours ago, Brian T said:

Still can't figure out how to add pics on here.

When you write a post or reply there is a 'insert other media' in the bottom right.  At present all you can do is link to an image already on the internet somewhere.  So if on Twitter, view the image, right click to get the image URL and then use the 'insert other media' on the forum.