Matt Holbrook

Winter Golf

2 posts in this topic

Just wondered who packs up for winter and who carries on?

We have a great winter league at Colne Valley which is pairs over 8 different rounds - Scramble, 3 clubs, ect into a league then the top 16 team go into KO rounds.

Its really fun and mixes it up and have been getting a great turnout this year and make playing in the cold, windy and wet a bit of fun!

Yes, Exactly. Season doesn't make any differences to me actually. I am playing golf in every season. Playing golf is my passion. and I am a avid Golfer and I won over 20 tournaments including the BMW International event. I Really Like to Connected with Emirates Golf Club. I am Closely associated and Senior Manager of Emirates Golf Club. Emirates Golf Club has 18-hole and par 3 courses, it boasts a state-of-the-art golfing academy, quality restaurants within its iconic sail-shaped clubhouse and idyllic setting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sudhir
      Did adidas stop making Asym boost shoes. I was impressed with the technology but I can't find any in the latest products. So, the question is, have they changed the name to something else or did they realised the technology doesn't work?
    • By Matt Holbrook
      I have been lucky enough to play some amazing golf courses this year with some equally amazing people so thought id share some of my highlights. 

• By Matt Holbrook
      Anyone seen/considered giving something like this a go?? 
      https://www.tourcaddyexperience.co.uk
    • By Matt Holbrook
      Afternoon All.
      Just over a week away until Christmas starts to kick in now.
      I see a lot of post about 'Must have xmas gifts' 'Stocking Fillers' and 'Rubbish golfers gifts' which are all enjoyable and funny as I have received some awful gift over the years (Last year my sister got me some of those golf ball finder glasses.......)
      So I'm asking 3 questions to everyone.
      1. Best Xmas Gift and why
      2. Worst Xmas gift
      3. What's on the list this year?
      Here are my answers
      1. Best gift was a Callaway stand bag last year - Not an extra ordinary gift but was chosen by my lady who knows nothing about golf and as a complete surprise she got it spot on.
      2. As above - Those glasses were terrible.
      3. This year I am getting an Etiquis golf watch which looks lovely!
    • By Peter
      I have recently started playing golf with my son who has a full time job and doesn't want to play golf in the winter. I don't really know anyone else who plays in my area.
      I am therefore looking for a novice like myself. I can play in the week but not at weekends. Peter