Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

Your golf superstitions .....

I don't think I had any superstitions but reading through it got me thinking and I actually have a specific pocket set-up which I never change.  And if I do I have to immediately correct!

Basically:

Back right - score card and pencil

Back left - empty or maybe a hankercheif

Front right - tees, ptich repair and ball marker and sometimes club cleaner

Front left - spare balls for when I lose the one I'm playing with !!

I also never tee off the 1st with a driver but there is more to do with my game than a superstitions  :)

• Always carry a ball marker and poker chip in my back right pocket (have to go back to my bag if I get to the green and find they're not there)
  • Always place my ball on the tee so the logo reads correctly from behind the ball with the alignment aid to the right
  • Always mark my ball so when it's teed as above the club will hit the marking
  • Have to mark the scorecard before I tee off on the next hole

11 hours ago, OwenDavies said:

I don't really have one. Part from using wooden tees, no reason for it. Just can't abide plastic tees! 

Still trying to convert you to those **special** tees :)

4 hours ago, Chris P said:
  • Always carry a ball marker and poker chip in my back right pocket (have to go back to my bag if I get to the green and find they're not there)
  • Always place my ball on the tee so the logo reads correctly from behind the ball with the alignment aid to the right
  • Always mark my ball so when it's teed as above the club will hit the marking
  • Have to mark the scorecard before I tee off on the next hole

OCD ?

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:42, OwenDavies said:

I don't really have one. Part from using wooden tees, no reason for it. Just can't abide plastic tees! 

Same here, and they must be white.

• Like 1

Not religious but  have plastic castle tees of 1xwhite, yellow, and red in my left pocket along with a 20p piece as a marker. Always have 2 balls on the tee. one with 1 written on it and other with written 2 on it. Dont normally chip if i can putt. CAC.