Sign in to follow this  
Ricey155

Anyone play on TeeTours ??

Ricey155    56

Making my debut :-) at ladbrook on the 31st October £23 inc prizes is excellent I'm not sure you can play LP for that alone !!

Some cracking winter courses on the list, Whittington Heath, Enville, foa and Sutton Coldfield the latter was an outstanding dry winter course

Anyone a member / regular ??

Ricey155    56

Update: had a great day out and collected 2nd place a very well organised society and Ladbrook a nice course but a pain to get to for a 10am start M42 / M6 car park issues !

If your looking for a midweek knock tag along - next knock Forest of Arden £28 Dec 15th am/am again :-)

Ricey155    56

Enville next trip heard good things even in the winter!! 7th Feb 2017 pray for a dry sunny warm day #Wishes 

Ricey155    56

Enville was stunning and to be honest I could not believe after the day before rain downfall, how it could be completely DRY JUST WOW

Lovely set up with chipping area and range etc, bar staff great. only downside pain in the arse to get to from Coventry, band the wrong side Of Birmingham #Traffic 

Next mission 16th March Sutton Coldfield :-)

Ricey155    56

Sutton was excellent a real winter treat, completely dry and played like a course in June - greens running 11 on the stump lol 

Great day as always finished 3rd in the am/am golf is strange -1 for 8 holes then we some how clicked and finish with 86pts winners 89.

Blackwell next up 27th March 

Ricey155    56

Slightly disappointing day at Blackwell when you see the greens heavily sanded and hollow tined but boy, i can see why people rave about the course.

What a design / layout I'll be back very soon :-) 

Ricey155    56

Played there Monday, packed managed 6 holes in 2hrs and quit. Bank holiday golf and 5+ hr round not fun 

Rob Nutt    48

first tee 1215, left the course about 5pm, although not the quickest round it didn't feel like a slog

Rob Nutt    48

results are in, tied 13th, from 34 pairings. 

my partner got nearest the pin on the famous 18th