Sign in to follow this  
BIGGBENN

The Hedgehog

I have just bought a set of "hedgehog Wheels" for my Powakaddy electric trolley, I did this with a little trepidation as the price tag was not cheap (nothing to drastic) and after reading forum posts you just never know, so I attached them pretty easily they certainly seemed like a sturdy well built product, and off I went round the course, now the manafacturers claim that by using them it will/can make your battery last longer and for once in my life I can honestly say that it did exactly as it said on the tin, much easier to control i hardly had to intervene at all no slippage, and it genuinely seemed to not drain as much.....I would certainly recommend these to my friends and can completely understand why a club would only allow trolleys with them attached on the course...

What ever the naysayers are saying this is one product I am more thn glad i purchased and cannot find any fault with them at all.....