TPAKTOPUCTA

Beginner looking for playing partner SE London

Hello

I am a beginner golfer and I am looking for playing partners in South East London area. I am early person and prefer to play early in the morning during the weekends. I work normal office hours and I am open for week days after work as well.

Hiya Tpaktopucta, 

I've just created a feed, let me know if you're interested

"

My friends and I are lovely friendly people, We are looking for a 6th team mate, as one of our friends has pulled out. 

Most things are booked so you'd only have to worry about flights, Below is our plan!

Friday 1st April arrive in Dublin, drive over to Galway, dump off luggage, then either go Go Karting or play a pretty 9 hole course to warm up on that is wonderfully cheap, (Connemara Isle Golf) We would like to go out friday night, (Socially) few beers and live music.

Saturday, leave Galway drive an hour to Connemara Championship Links Golf Course for a 1 pm tee off time, then drive up to Westport (Voted Most Pretty Town in Ireland) Again, have a few beers and watch some live music.

Sunday, leave Westport drive an hour or so up to Enniscrone Golf, for a 3 pm tee off. Sunsets around 8, finish golf and drive 40mins to Sligo, Have a nice dinner and Chill

Monday 4th, Leave Sligo and head back to Dublin, Depending on previous activities, we could Go Kart around this time if not Friday evening. Anyway; 20mins from the airport there's a beautiful links course called Corballis, We'll tee off around 1.30 there and then catch our flight back to London at about 8.30.

If this appeals to you, do not hesitate to get in touch. Any other questions, again, Do not hesitate to get in touch, if its easier you can text or call on 07520258881

We are around the ages of 23 - 27 All males, and handicaps range from 12 - 30, We're really easy going people so don't be put off, we'd love you to come!"