Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Waterproof trolley bags

Anyone got any good recommendations for a decently priced one?

I have a waterproof cover for my bag, but it's a heap of a hassle putting it on and then accessing the bag and pockets during play.

Thankyou in advance for your replies :)

I have the Stewart Golf trolley cover. Not the cheapest but light, thin and very waterproof. It rolls up into a little storage bag you get with it and fastens with a couple of Velcro straps around the back. The clever bit is there's a waterproof zip down the front with three separate zippers that makes it really easy to access any part of your bag for drinks, tees, balls, etc 

1 minute ago, Chris P said:

I have the Stewart Golf trolley cover. Not the cheapest but light, thin and very waterproof. It rolls up into a little storage bag you get with it and fastens with a couple of Velcro straps around the back. The clever bit is there's a waterproof zip down the front with three separate zippers that makes it really easy to access any part of your bag for drinks, tees, balls, etc 

Thanks for the info Chris, I'll check it out.......

Last year I bought a TaylorMade Catalina Waterproof cart bag - no complaints so far and has kept my gear dry when it has been wet. Cost was just over £100.

I use a Motorcaddy Dry series and they are brilliant. Completely waterproof including the zips so no need for covers etc.

If you are not bothered by being the height of fashion there is a new model out soon so there should be some good bargains to be had by buying new from last years stock.

the original RRP was £179 I think .

They are excellent quality and wear well.also having the stronger structure of the bag makes it easier for use on flights etc.

mine is nearly 16 months old but looks as good as new despite getting thrown around in the boot of cars and in flight bags.

Totally recommended.