droth88544

The Island Green at The Gardens LN10 6YU

Hi everyone I'm back. My last post was November 2017, it was called turning my dream into reality. This post should  be called turning my dream into a nightmare. I had a replica of the 17th green at Sawgrass built on my land it looks and plays amazing. I've built 3 tee boxes white, yellow and red, 112, 90 & 65 yards to green. On the green there are 5 pin placements. I also have a drop zone and two other chipping zones around the green. All this means, there are 30 different ways to play the hole. I have built targets in the ground for chipping practice and a bunker that you can practice in to three pins, that make this a greenside bunker. There is also a driving cage to help blow off the cobwebs. After a lot of arguing and expense I finally got permission to open this to the public. This is where the nightmare starts, insurance, health and safety plus business rates don't come cheap which means I need to earn a certain figure in order to keep the facility open. In the six weeks I've been open I've taken what I need to earn on a weekly basis. I'm struggling with advertising, nothing seems to be working. This is where I need the golfshake members to help me. I'm on facebook, twitter and Instagram where you will find all the info, prices etc. I'm based in Woodhall Spa Lincolnshire.