Chris P

Golfshake 36 Hole Comp 2019

Hi everyone 

The Golfshake 36 Hole competition returns for the sixth year at Minchinhampton GC on Friday 6th June. Taking place just 2 weeks before Open Qualifying is held on the Avening course, the format is 

- Bacon roll and tea/coffee on arrival (upgrade to full English available)
- 18 holes on Cherington Course
- Lunch of sandwiches and chips (rolling basis)
- 18 holes on Avening course
- Prizes

All of this for just £55. If you would like to play in this popular annual event then sign up via the link below

https://www.golfshake.com/golf/view/17535/

Written in INK in the diary for 2019 :D not missing it again this year after a double book in 2018. 

On 21/03/2019 at 14:29, Chris P said:

Glad to see you’re going to make it this year. Hoping it will be worth it for you

100% looking forward to it, however I play. 

Good evening everyone, hope you're all doing well

Just five weeks to go until the 2019 Golfshake 36 Hole competition at Minchinhampton Golf Club. The courses are in in great condition and it looks like it will be a good day again

Payment is now due for the comp and needs to paid by no later than Thursday 30 May so that I can confirm the numbers to the club and secure the appropriate number of tee times. You should have all received a PM via the Golfshake system with details of how to pay.  As a reminder, price is as follows:-

• Bacon roll and tea/coffee on arrival, 36 Holes, lunch of sandwiches and chips, prizes = £55
  • Full English and tea/coffee on arrival, 36 Holes, lunch of sandwiches and chips, prizes = £58

There are a few spaces left so if you know anyone who may want to play let them know.  If there are any requests (buggies, playing partners, early/late tee off etc.) please let me know and I'll do what I can to accommodate them

Any questions let me know, look forward to seeing you all there

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ricey155 said:

on the case pay just before the cut off Chris O.o

No problem

*makes mental note to keep an eye on Ricey, possible trouble causer*