Sam Ruddle

'Play Your Best' Stats feedback

Hi guys,

Just been having a look at the updates to the stats and it's looking great, I've even heard a rumour of strokes gained coming soon for putting?!?

Anyway, I was just looking at the 'Play Your Best' stats and there seems to be an issue/confusion with the '3+ Putt' stat and 'Penalties' stat. To me, the 'Best' round for these would be the round with the lowest number of 3+ putts and the same for penalties.

Most of the other stats are looking for the highest number i.e. stableford points, pars made, birdies etc in a round to then display that round. To me it looks like the same coding has been used for 3+ putt and penalties when it should be the opposite.

Hopefully that makes sense! 

Sam

Thanks!  I think we have the switch the wrong way round on this when we did the updates :)

Will get fixed ASAP.

Hi Darren,

OK perfect, let me know when it's done and i'll take a look.

Yeah I added in my round from last weekend and just about to do this weeks, so will take a look at the various reports once there's a couple of rounds of data in there.

1 hour ago, Sam Ruddle said:

OK perfect, let me know when it's done and i'll take a look.

It went live 5 minutes after I posted this :)

If you ever just went to pull out your raw stats round by round for more than 5 (that is all you get on the career stats page) then go to the round section:

Login - My Golfshake - Rounds - Full Round Data

you can filter up to 100 rounds, set to stat track only and then click the tabs to get the full info round by round.