Forum Admin

Would you wear these shoes ?

Far toooooo conservative, come the better weather my red with silver and green highlight Foot Joys will be out. Oh and my winter ones are the bright green FJ Sports

• Like 1

I have to say that specific pic of those FJ's that they released seems to have been photoshopped, the colours appear to pop out much more than the others pics I've seen. Would have to see them in the flesh to decide if I could wear those colours, but the other colours that they released are much nicer.

.... but what do I know about colours and clothing, I own a pair of these .....

41wO-0IZCqL.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darrenram said:

And people play golf with you wearing those ? :D

It distracts them from the trousers .... and sometimes from the golf too ;)

• Like 1

I'd play with them all, I'd never wear bright clothing in the real world :-)

I've got Rupert the bear trousers for golf and totally embarrassing away from the course !!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ricey155 said:

I've got Rupert the bear trousers for golf and totally embarrassing away from the course !!

That's the beauty of golf !! :)

• Like 1

On 09/08/2016 at 13:28, Ricey155 said:

I don't have a problem with bright nor colourful shoes and clothing, what does concern me is that too many golf shoes are no longer shoes, they are trainers.

The tail is wagging the dog, i.e. the commercial profiting business side of golf is trying to make us wear things we never asked for.  I don't ever recall anyone in golf clamouring for golf trainers. 

I don't think anybody if trying to force you into wearing any particular type of shoe (I'm not going to get onto the trainers argument again as its not an issue) there are always manufacturers of traditional shoe styles and many of them provide alternatives, which we should be happy with.

• Like 1