Sign in to follow this  
Brian T

Shoes ... how many is an obsession?

How many pairs do you own?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many pairs do you own?

• 1 : I only have 2 feet, why do I need any more?
    • 2 - 3 : a couple of colours, or just used when one pair is still drying.
    • 4 - 6 : a couple in use and a few new pairs not worn yet.
    • 7 - 9 : yeah I have a pair for every shirt/ belt combo!
    • 10+ : I'm playing from the Red tee next time !!

Quite and simple, how many pairs of golf shoes do you own? Do you ever just buy another pair when they are so cheap it seems rude not to? I've seen the Adidas Boost (last years) in AG for just £69, very tempted but do I really need another pair ?

4 in total

I have 2 pairs of cheap (£20ea) shoes, a pair of Ecco Cool Classics (spiked) and have just bought a par of Ecco Biom Hybrid II (spikeless)

The Ecco are only used during the summer, 

Just checked .couple of new pairs waiting for the better weather and 4 pair of old comfy ones I can't bring myself to throw away.

Brian,can't recommend the adidas boost highly enough.used a pair for over 120 rounds .

They are incredibly comfortable. I have just bought a pair of new ones from AG.great value for a premium shoe.

please don't call me Emelda Marcos.!

Edited by rugbyliberator99

I love Ecco shoes and have 2 pairs , but  , after a few months both have started to really smell .

My other shoes , trainers and FJs don't but the reek of cat urine means the Eccos live in the garage .

I'd be interested if anyone else has the same problem and what might cure it. 

16 pairs but I am a woman so I can get away with it [mostly footjjoys], and yes I am looking to buy 3 new pairs this year:D

3 currently Adidas tour 360's from 2009, still new as quit after bought them :-( pair of ECCO spikeless wrecked through the winter at the Forest last year. 

and my latest Puma tour ignite from last year are completely horrid looking, leather has peeled off the toe and look 5yrs old, yet super comfy and I'm not sure there not leaking. 

I want the Speith one latest shoe from UA but heard you can't yet get the replacement spikes, so I'm holding off till they sort it. 

clean is good 

On 08/01/2016 at 21:51, Rob Nutt said:

4 in total

I have 2 pairs of cheap (£20ea) shoes, a pair of Ecco Cool Classics (spiked) and have just bought a par of Ecco Biom Hybrid II (spikeless)

The Ecco are only used during the summer, 

update; ditched the cheapies, 

bought a pair of puma's really light and very comfortable

Forgan golf boots, look like pit boots but atlhough on the heavier side are not too uncomfortable, and I can walk in the rough all winter long and still have dry feet...

Picked up some Skechers at the end of last year after winning a comp at my last club ... Nice and comfy and will get some good wear in summer.

currently rotating Puma Bio Fusion and Footjoy Hyperflex. Hyperflex are very comfy but not great when it's wet. Bio Fusion are superb, but don't like them muddy, so usually wear then clean and leave for a week before they come back out.

Love the new Nike Lunar's but as per usual there a tadge big 0.5, you just can't trust shoe sizing between manufacturers :-(

BOA lacing a must for me moving on, so much easier and less faff #LazyGit