chelmorton

Looking for players in manchester / cheshire way

Hi, 

Live in Didsbury (south Manchester). Not a member anywhere, looking to play weekends. Pretty flexible on times... I dont play very often (HC around 24), would like to change that but none of my friends round this way play.

Cheers,

Iain

Hi Iain

I also live in south Manchester (Chorlton) and play fairly infrequently at weekends in the area (perhaps once or twice a month locally) - I'd be up for playing sometime if you're still on the lookout?

Cheers

Tom

I’m a member at Styal but don’t know anyone there as I’m new to the area. I’m a similar cap to you and am 30. Would be happy to organise a round sometime. Cheers, Jason 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Iain
      Hi all, I'm just getting back into swinging the club's again after some time off after my son was born. Looking to bag a round pretty regularly. Anyone interested let me know. Ta Iain 
    • By Bramwell
      In 2017 and 2018  we have held a small event in memory of my son at Hazel Grove Golf Club in Manchester.
      This is an exclusive event for friends of Adam - It is a good day, we raise money for charity.
      In 2019 I want to run a golf open, a team of 4 Pro-Am.
      This is my first enquiry to see if the Golfshake Community would be interested in what will be a great day.
      Please indicate your interest and I will monitor - when the numbers start to look good I will create a dedicated website with online entry form.
      Please spread the word and lets have a great day.
    • By Patrick
      Hi, 
      I'm trying to find a golf partner (or two) to play a round once or twice a month on a weekend. I'm in Stoke Newington and would like to play North East London, within the M25, although happy to travel further if needed. 
      Thanks
      Patrick
    • By Simon84
      Hello,
      I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to have a game in or around Manchester? I'm based in North Manchester/Rochdale but happy to travel within reason.
      There is however some caveats... I'm new to the game. I only took it up in January, however I have been hitting the driving range regularly, usually two or three times a week depending on work, and I have also had some lessons with more booked in for a few weeks time.
      There's a change I'll be terrible what with learning, so if anyone else who is relatively new or has taken it back up again after a lengthy lay off fancies a game or 9 holes let me know. 
      On account of the above, I'd feel quite intimidated playing with someone s--t hot, and they'd probably get incredibly frustrated with me!
      Cheers,
      Simon.

• By Golfers' Match
      Dear Golfers.
      I want to make you know that we already have a permission to post here. The idea was appreciated and we are happy to finally invite you and your friends.
      The Like-Minded Golfers’ Community is a platform which is free. All you have to do is just register yourself and find a perfect partner.
      How? Just pick a Topic that intrigues you on Golfers' Match so you will be matched upon that common interest. Is it Business? Ecology? Politics or maybe recent Game of Thrones episodes?
      Just takes two minutes and you will golf as you always wanted to: with like minded people!
      We just started, we have couple golf courses that might interest you and we will keep adding the new ones around London. If you are interested in creating a new topic group feel free to ask us about free premium membership trial (no credit card required).
      It is really important for us to have you on board, at this stage where are we now - you are a major factor!
      More info here:  https://www.golfersmatch.co.uk/