Sign in to follow this  
Ricey155

event / comp score tracker no filling option ?

Gday all the latest scorecard via the web doesn't except a comp / event entry on chrome or firefox. is it me or does it need fixing?? 

many thanks 

Russ 

Sorry my fault !

Previous version worked like this:

Comp/event box: this was empty and if you were registered for an event on Golfshake you could select one of those events

Notes/comments: to the right of this box was the comment box which allowed 50 characters only

Issues with previous version:

1. Comments was only 50 characters
  2. Comments obviously appeared to be the events/comp box :)

New version:

I've moved a few things around to free up space and move up the score entry along with the cool stuff like showing hole strokes, auto calc of stabledford points etc.  So now:

Comp/event box: this is now were the old notes was but only works as mentioned above

Notes/comments: this appears under the front 9 score entry and now allows 250 characters

Improvements with new version:

1. Notes/comments now allow you to enter more
  2. Notes/comments actually show on round view pages

All make sense ? I'll try and tweak to make clearer, more info on updates here:

https://www.golfshake.com/news/view/12046/Golfshake_Updates_to_kick_start_2018.html

• Thanks 1