AndyRossJohnston

New Society - London - Weapons of Grass Destruction

Want to make new golf buddies and try Courses in and around London.:D:D:D:D Join my new society. My aim is to enjoy and improve but most importantly to have fun.

We aim to meet once a month throughout the year playing at clubs in and around London. We will play affordable golf clubs - £35 - £50 pounds per round including breakfast and if possible lunch .

Our members will be players who play to a handicap of 28 or below . Full deposits will be taken for all golf days All competitions will have prizes (£5 will be added to all golf days to cover - Trophies - Best score, longest drive and nearest the pin) .

See you all soon and look forward to welcoming you .

We have a facebook page - Weapons of Grass Destruction - some events already posted for Jan  / Feb - Weather dependent :)

See you soon https://www.meetup.com/Weapons-of-Grass-Destruction

https://www.facebook.com/WeaponsofGrassDestruction2018

Andy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Patrick
      Hi, 
      I'm trying to find a golf partner (or two) to play a round once or twice a month on a weekend. I'm in Stoke Newington and would like to play North East London, within the M25, although happy to travel further if needed. 
      Thanks
      Patrick
    • By Chris
      Guys I've started a new Golf Society in North London playing three different courses. Looking for people to join us for some regular golf. Get in touch if you're an active golfer keen to play with a group
    • By Dave Preston
      THE CROWN GOLF SOCIETY WOULD LIKE TO INVITE NEW MEMBERS.
      EIGHT EVENTS PLUS OPTIONAL RYDER CUP & WEEKENDS AWAY. 
      CASH & GOLF PRIZES MARCH THROUGH TO OCTOBER 2016
      COURSES ARE GENERALLY WITHIN AN HOUR OR SO DRIVE FROM LEICESTER.
      A GREAT BUNCH OF LADS!
      GREAT FUN, GREAT BANTER. GREAT GOLF OPTIONAL.
      WHY NOT COME & JOIN US?
      PLEASE CONTACT ME (David Preston)
      [email protected]