Sign in to follow this  
Brian T

Liking the new format

Nice bit of software, uptodate and pretty slick.  

Only comment from 5 mins of playing is that these old eyes are not keen on the light colours text on light coloured backgrounds (top right username/notification area is particularly hard to read)

Looks fresh. Maybe a bit of a subdued background as an alternative to the stark white look may soothe things.

other than that, it does it for me! ;)

15 hours ago, Brian T said:

Only comment from 5 mins of playing is that these old eyes are not keen on the light colours text on light coloured backgrounds (top right username/notification area is particularly hard to read)

Yes this is something being worked on and the text color will get updated in the next 24 hours.

11 hours ago, Gazza said:

Looks fresh. Maybe a bit of a subdued background as an alternative to the stark white look may soothe things.

other than that, it does it for me! ;)

Thanks.  yes the design is being worked on so something that should be fixed in the next 24 hours.

10 hours ago, Forum Admin said:

Yes this is something being worked on and the text color will get updated in the next 24 hours.

I've Changed to the standard theme for the time being and it's easier to view, will swap back when the updates are done B|

Good spot with themes :)

The dev guy is working on the updates so should be live soon. The functionality is all done but just needs some design tweaks.

Im also finding it useful to reply easier via my phone! :P