sdparkes66

Volvik Balls

Just wondering in regard to the article :

https://www.golfshake.com/news/view/11947/Volvik_golf_balls_go_patriotic_with_new_national_packs.html

What colour is Sherbert

The Volvik ‘Patriot’ boxes have a RRP of £32.99 for the UK and Ireland versions and £27.99 for the Scotland box. Regular dozen boxes of the bright VIVID balls have an RRP of £39.00 and come in Sherbert, Orange, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Pink and White.

Am going to get a pack just to try them out, see if they escape in the rough as well as normal white ones...

Simon. save your money, when your next at copsewood have a word with either stan or bill, they may let you try one of their volviks, if not i'll grab one out of stans bag whilst he's fishing his ball out the river

on second thoughts, you could always go in the river to get it :D, save me a criminal record

Edited by Rob Nutt
spelling

11 hours ago, Rob Nutt said:

Simon. save your money, when your next at copsewood have a word with either stan or bill, they may let you try one of their volviks, if not i'll grab one out of stans bag whilst he's fishing his ball out the river

on second thoughts, you could always go in the river to get it :D, save me a criminal record

Not sure I should go near rivers :)

I currently play Taylormade Burner balls..  But can't find anywhere that sells the Patriot Volvik ball sets...   

Am either better at finding balls, or my game is improving, so am thinking of trying some different balls to see what I get best feel from. Plus AG have a deal on Volvik at the moment, Black Friday sale £10 for 12.. Worth a punt

Edited by sdparkes66