David Roth

TURNING MY DREAM INTO REALITY

This will be of interest to all Golfers,young or old.

A year ago my wife & I emigrated from Essex to Lincolnshire. I retired and it is Heaven on Earth. I used to be a member at Stapleford Abbotts in Romford. I have lots of land to keep me busy but I don't want to keep cutting grass forever. So tomorrow work begins on changing my field into a replica of the 17th hole at Sawgrass. The Green will be half the size of the original one and the lake will be more of a moat than lake. But the green will have everything the original one has. If you would like to follow my journey then send me a friend request on facebook.I will let my friends play on this all weather green which is being built by Southwest Greens UK

Hi Cac 

The hole  will have three raised tees, white will play 112 yards, yellow will play 90 yards and red will play 65 yards. I'm taking photos daily and putting them on face book. 

I'm a mutual friend of Darren, I'm the ugly one with the glasses, and I used the same headline as I did on Golfshake. I'm based in Woodhall Spa Lincolnshire. Hope that's enough info for you to find me.

WOW just checked up on facebook David Roth Woodhall Spa is a good search. 

Just shows you what you can create with a lovely piece of land and the will power, cracking stuff 

facebook

• Like 1