darrenram

North vs South 2016

On 12/23/2015 at 21:56, John F said:

Don't try to please everyone. Pick a date & location & tell people. If people really want to play they will. 

I said this back in December'2015!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

It hasn't always been April or late in the year.I remember playing in 1 and watching Rory win the uspga.Or was it the US open? 

Hi Nick, historically it was April coinciding quite often with the Masters which always made for quite good night in the evening.  Then following a few years of really bad weather it  got moved to June which was the year it coincided with the US Open.  The following year it got rained off in both June and Sep and then in 2014 it was in Sept.

This year it will be September

Yes.  Open to all members of either the forum or the Golfshake score tracker.

You just need to be able to decide on your allegiance to the North or South :)

4 hours ago, Andy Millar said:

Living in Birmingham in the Midlands, does that come under North or South ?.

You decide :)

56 minutes ago, Pocketz said:

What is this all about, and how do I get invlolved xD

I think I'm South........

Yes. Open to members of the forum and score tracking service.  In the past we've had up to 2 teams of 40 players on each side which was pretty awesome.  Usual teams are 16-24 per side.

How about Calderfields Golf & Country Club ?. Overnight accomodation in the Chalets that run along the 18th Fairway. Also based in the West Midlands so fairly central.

Check out their website.

We can look at golf, Overnight stay , Breakfast then another 18 holes. ?

It's all gone very quiet from the administrators of this forum! Don't you think there been enough questions asked now about the date for supposedly ?this years? N v S? We were told at the beginning of Feb that an announcement was imminent - and yet here we still are in limbo O.otwiddling our golf clubsl Come on guys please! Enough people have asked you for info on dates and venue. I think we've all been very patient!  :P:D

• Like 2

There's lots of post on here requesting info - but none appeared to have been addressed for quite a while. People will be getting fed up with asking and waiting! 

An an update for people would be much appreciated and....polite. o.Oo.Oo.Oo.Oo.Oo.O

• Like 1