Sign in to follow this  

Just wondered if the course review side might benefit from a template with pointers over the standard, its a gem go play it etc etc

For me I'm going to play a comp, so the question would be on a helpful review practice facilities ? Chipping area / short game ? Range ? Do I need my own balls or can I buy them ? Is there a warm up net ? Is the club friendly and a figure you paid ! Slow play issues ? 

Full club review would be brill :-) was the cake or the scotch egg as good as Robin Hood!!!! 

Mucho thanks :-) 

• Like 3

Love this!  You may have seen we have tweaked the independent reviews to capture additional data to provide more feedback to golfers and help golf club promote themselves more.

Additionally, when we get guys doing feature reviews now we get some additional thoughts which you can see in this recent West Sussex review:

http://www.golfshake.com/course/news/11242/West_Sussex_Golf_Course_Feature_Review.html

Points noted and I'll see if we can push feature reviews further to gather this additional insight which visiting golfers want to know!

• Like 2

That's a proper review :-) 

I know your on the case, it was more venting my frustration at the one line review !! 

Its a gem wow helpful 

• Like 1

Yup. Trying hard to get the reviews to be more meaningful - insights into current course set-up and overview for visitors.  Not how someone played or the weather conditions :)

• Like 1