Sign in to follow this  
Rob Nutt

10th Anniversay Golf Day

Big Thanks..

To, Darren and all at GolfShake, Golfbreaks and Taylormmade for the day out at The Shire, Darren and the team for organising amd Golfbreaks and Taylormade for sponsoring the event.

Although my golf was worse than ever I had a good day with great company, Russell, Adrian and Matt so thanks guys.

The wind and rain wasn't planned and the course although in good condition was too hard for me. Apart from the par 3's I'm struggling to remember any stand out holes with the exception of the 2nd and 18th. The 18th had water running all around the green, so a good approach from the tee was vital.

The staff worked tirelessly to look after us and the clubhouse was comfortable with good changing room facilities.

• Like 4

I would just like to add my thanks to Darren and all those that helped in making a great day yesterday.

I really enjoyed the day.  Although I did get a particularly great score, I was fairly pleased with the way I played in the challenging winds.  All three of my Taylor Made balls had been lost by the end of the second hole, so it would be difficult for me to right a review on them.

I also would like to thank Guy, Andrew and Alex for their company.

• Like 2

Congrats on a very well organised and run day :-) and all the assistance on the day. 

I guess Seve had a great sense of humour after retiring and building this course, technical and ideal for straight hitters? Plenty of danger. Dead offline, even Seve would struggle from knee high rough :-) 

Nice to meet some new faces, especially my player partners Robbie, Matt and Adi 

• Like 3

Glad you all had a good day, tried my best with the weather.  @Ricey155 I got that pen off those new markers ;)

Scores all now on the event page, some interesting stats.

54 players, 1 eagle, 26 birdies & 2 players avg under 5 on the par 5s.

DBo7GN_W0AAy1b8.jpg

• Like 2

Apology for that mindless action, half asleep not an early bird and had the sharpie on hand :-( the green had a pencil so it did the thinking for me. 

• Like 1