1. 1. Your improvement would be .....

• 10/15 yds driving improvement
    • Hit 3 more FIR each round
    • Hit more 3 greens in regulation
    • Get 10 ft closer to pin when you hit GIR
    • Stick it to 5ft from the greenside bunker everytime
    • Hole 10% more of you GIR first putts
    • Never three putt in a round

Everyone is here as you all use the site for statistics on your golf game. I assume that if you keep stats then you also want to improve when you see something a little poor in your stats. 

So here's the deal ... if Santa could give you ONE improvement in your stats what would you want?   Nobodies going to go from 180 yds drives to 300 yds bombs but you may gain 10yds, or maybe you would prefer to get better FIR, or GIR or lower your putts per GIR etc etc

so which one will you choose, and will it make that much of an improvement to your scores/handicap?

Edited by Brian T

OK Santa if you can knock my ball 10ft closer to the pin for each GIR I reckon I'd drops loads of shots. I can get away with my poor driving (just continue using the 3W) but I tend to not hit enough birdies in a round, and whilst my longer putting is ok, I think the first putt being 10ft closer would give me a much better chance of holing out more.

Hey up BT, would have to be the hit 3 more GIR for me. Feel like if finding more green i'd have the opporunity to hole .ore putts and not be scrapping to get up and down as much. Just struggling a tad with accuracy from my irons, although working hard in the off season so fingers crossed! 

10ft closer for each GIR for me. Our greens are so big you can hit them and still be 30 yards from the hole and on some you're better off missing and chipping than being in the wrong place. I feel that option gives me a better chance of reducing my scoring

If Santa's workshop is all out of 10ft closer I'll take the additional FIR

10 ft closer would be mine but as these may have sold out in the Xmas rush then a bit more accuracy off the tee would be appreciated as I have been known to let the odd drive go!!

Edited by Stu laws

I'd probably like within 6 foot when I pitch/chip within 40 yards to have a chance of a 1 putt !  I can be 3 feet off the green and still 2 putt.