John F

Stewart golf

Anybody here have any experience of owning a remote Stewart Trolley?

Ive got some cash burning a hole in my pocket & I've always wanted to treat myself to one. 

I've read some really bad reviews about customer service & product quality. 

Currently own the motocaddy M1 pro but recent customer service experience has left me wanting to move away from the brand (apparently wheels aren't covered by the warranty!!)

thanks in advance. 

Played with someone using one today so I asked him his thoughts. Said he never regretted buying it and loves it. Never had any problems and when he managed to completely immerse it (drove it into a pond getting left and right mixed up when the trolley was facing him!) he dragged it out and it worked perfectly straight away. Even after that he's had no issues at all. 18 hole battery lasts about 24 holes on a flattish course and hasn't let him down on a hilly course

I have owned one 300 rounds with lots of issues, followmode - tires - weak material fattigue, many solved by excellent service from Stewart, until yesterday. When playing and on fairway in follow mode I Heard a crash - The handle crashed broke 4 cm from the connectioon where you fold the top. Stewart refused to accept claim, so had to buy a new one, while stcuk with this 2.700€ marvelouse trolley, when it works…