Gwyn

Cardiff and Newport SANDS Charity Golf day - All Welcome

We are delighted to announce that our annual charity golf event will be returning this year. 

The Seren Roberts Memorial Golf Tournament will take place at Llanishen Golf Club, in Cardiff on Friday 30th June. This will be our 6th outing of what is always a very succesful, friendly and fun charity golf event.

All golfers welcome. There will be many prizes on offer, with the event including team and individual stableford competetions, nearest the pin, longest drive, "value for money" and more.

The event includes pre round bacon baps/tea/coffee, along with a 3 course presentation award dinner following, to which partners/non golfers are welcome to join.

Full details avialable on our website at www.cardiff-sands.co.uk/golf. Any questions/queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at [email protected].

Edited by Gwyn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rugbyliberator99
      Play with Team Golfshake at an Open qualifying venue
      On Friday 19th May 2017 a charity event is being held at Kedleston Park golf club near Derby in aid of Rainbows Hospice that supports life limited children across the Midlands.
      We are offering the chance for a forum reader  to join Team Golfshake for the event.
      We have a morning tee time secured.
      Cost is £55. This includes entry to the competition and two meals plus a goody bag. This is a substantial discount from the usual green fee price. This is for a great cause and I guarantee that you will not be disappointed by the quality of the course and venue. This is one of the Midlands best courses achieving Open qualifying status from 2018.
      Contact me via the forum if you are interested and available to play.
      www.kedlestonparkgolfclub.co.uk
      www.rainbows.co.uk/rainbows-events/?ee=387 
    • By Tom Phillips
      Hi guys, 
      I've had a late drop out on our golf tour to South Wales. We're due to play 4 rounds across 3 days. Sunday 23rd April 2pm - Machynys, Monday 24th April - Clyne GC and Langland Bay. Tuesday 25th 11am at Southerdown.
      We've paid up accommodation (premier inn) and happy to pay for all of the golf (c£250!!). We're a tour of 11 so need an additional player to get involved in a Ryder cup esque competition. Handicaps range from 2-20, and ages from 23-33. 
      Please get in touch if you're interested.

Tom