Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ricey155

Anyone play on TeeTours ??

7 posts in this topic

Making my debut :-) at ladbrook on the 31st October £23 inc prizes is excellent I'm not sure you can play LP for that alone !!

Some cracking winter courses on the list, Whittington Heath, Enville, foa and Sutton Coldfield the latter was an outstanding dry winter course

Anyone a member / regular ??

Update: had a great day out and collected 2nd place a very well organised society and Ladbrook a nice course but a pain to get to for a 10am start M42 / M6 car park issues !

If your looking for a midweek knock tag along - next knock Forest of Arden £28 Dec 15th am/am again :-)

2nd outing at the Forest of Arden £28 we have a space if anyone's free #GetJoinedUp :-)

Enville next trip heard good things even in the winter!! 7th Feb 2017 pray for a dry sunny warm day #Wishes 

Enville is a great place are you playing the highgate? Shame its a midweek or i'd be all over it.

I'll be there later in the year to watch the girls british open

believe it is the highgate course, not played either so looking forward to it #StayDry and frost free 

Enville was stunning and to be honest I could not believe after the day before rain downfall, how it could be completely DRY JUST WOW

Lovely set up with chipping area and range etc, bar staff great. only downside pain in the arse to get to from Coventry, band the wrong side Of Birmingham #Traffic 

Next mission 16th March Sutton Coldfield :-)