david harrison

house for sale backing onto golf course

4 bedroom house for sale, with south backing garden and personal gate leading directly onto Boyce Hill golf course in South Benfleet Essex

Wonderful views and a large plot.

Walking distance to the station, 45mins to London.

contact me if you are interested or know of someone that wants to fall out of bed and play golf.

no timewasters please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Scuba17
      We (Harlow Hill Golf Society) are a relatively new (2 years old) golf society, predominantly based out of North/West Yorkshire, however, we do have a couple of members based in Scotland and the Midlands. We originally set up as a group of friends, following retirement from an amateur football team, Harlow Hill FC in Harrogate. The natural order of things took place and we now try to find our successes, failures, delights and frustrations on the Golf course as opposed to the football field.
      We have had 14 members in our first 2 years but are looking to build on this and are keen to recruit anyone looking to play some semi regular golf within a society outside of a club environment. We have a good range of golfers, mainly at the higher end of the scale, ranging from 16 through to 28 and a couple still learning. We try to promote fairly regular games/matches with cup competitions and aim for 2 trips a year, either domestically or abroad.
      Any interest please let me know and I'd happy to share more info.
    • By AndyRossJohnston
      Hi All
      I thought I would give this a try I know this is last min , I am Norfolk 30 , 31 December or 01st January - looking for a game - I play off 15 - 18
      Hope to see you soon
    • By sdparkes66
      Just had a fantastic morning out at Copsewood Grange Golf Club, this was organised for me by Rob Nutt (thanks very much)..
      I've been "clubless" for a few months and have been using Ardencote as somewhere to have some quiet rounds and keep myself moving, as mentioned Rob organised for me to take part in the "Sunday Swindle"...
      Got to say, I had a fantastic time, the members were really friendly and welcoming, I was made to feel at home and totally at ease..
      The course, for me, I loved it, bearing in mind we've had some miserable weather, and the course is built on a flood plane, I found it to be amazingly dry, yes, a few GUR areas, but nothing that affected the game too much. Lot's of nice tight tree lined holes, and a great Par 5, with an S shape !  From what I understand, a lot of the course upkeep is by volunteers, which goes to show how loved this place is that people will happily give up their time to help out. This dedication does show though, it really is a nice place, and I thoroughly recommend going there for a round ...

To top off my day, I closed the card with 35 points (13/22) !!
      Thanks again Rob.
    • By Patrick
      I'm trying to find a golf partner (or two) to play a round once or twice a month on a weekend. I'm in Stoke Newington and would like to play North East London, within the M25, although happy to travel further if needed. 
    • By TMack
      So I'm 19 and been playing golf years but only recently through the app I've got a handicap. It's currently 13 but coming down quite quickly. I'm looking at entering a few local amateur tournaments and was wondering if my handicap certificate through golf shake is enough to enter or if it would have to be an official certificate through being a member of a club? Also on the applications it asks what club I'm a member at.