david harrison

house for sale backing onto golf course

1 post in this topic

4 bedroom house for sale, with south backing garden and personal gate leading directly onto Boyce Hill golf course in South Benfleet Essex

Wonderful views and a large plot.

Walking distance to the station, 45mins to London.

contact me if you are interested or know of someone that wants to fall out of bed and play golf.

no timewasters please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sudhir
      Did adidas stop making Asym boost shoes. I was impressed with the technology but I can't find any in the latest products. So, the question is, have they changed the name to something else or did they realised the technology doesn't work?
    • By Matt Holbrook
      I have been lucky enough to play some amazing golf courses this year with some equally amazing people so thought id share some of my highlights. 

• By Matt Holbrook
      Anyone seen/considered giving something like this a go?? 
      https://www.tourcaddyexperience.co.uk
    • By Matt Holbrook
      Just wondered who packs up for winter and who carries on?
      We have a great winter league at Colne Valley which is pairs over 8 different rounds - Scramble, 3 clubs, ect into a league then the top 16 team go into KO rounds.
      Its really fun and mixes it up and have been getting a great turnout this year and make playing in the cold, windy and wet a bit of fun!
    • By Matt Holbrook
      Afternoon All.
      Just over a week away until Christmas starts to kick in now.
      I see a lot of post about 'Must have xmas gifts' 'Stocking Fillers' and 'Rubbish golfers gifts' which are all enjoyable and funny as I have received some awful gift over the years (Last year my sister got me some of those golf ball finder glasses.......)
      So I'm asking 3 questions to everyone.
      1. Best Xmas Gift and why
      2. Worst Xmas gift
      3. What's on the list this year?
      Here are my answers
      1. Best gift was a Callaway stand bag last year - Not an extra ordinary gift but was chosen by my lady who knows nothing about golf and as a complete surprise she got it spot on.
      2. As above - Those glasses were terrible.
      3. This year I am getting an Etiquis golf watch which looks lovely!