david harrison

house for sale backing onto golf course

4 bedroom house for sale, with south backing garden and personal gate leading directly onto Boyce Hill golf course in South Benfleet Essex

Wonderful views and a large plot.

Walking distance to the station, 45mins to London.

contact me if you are interested or know of someone that wants to fall out of bed and play golf.

no timewasters please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TMack
      So I'm 19 and been playing golf years but only recently through the app I've got a handicap. It's currently 13 but coming down quite quickly. I'm looking at entering a few local amateur tournaments and was wondering if my handicap certificate through golf shake is enough to enter or if it would have to be an official certificate through being a member of a club? Also on the applications it asks what club I'm a member at.
      Cheers 
      Tom
    • By Chris
      Guys I've started a new Golf Society in North London playing three different courses. Looking for people to join us for some regular golf. Get in touch if you're an active golfer keen to play with a group
    • By Golfers' Match
      Dear Golfers.
      I want to make you know that we already have a permission to post here. The idea was appreciated and we are happy to finally invite you and your friends.
      The Like-Minded Golfers’ Community is a platform which is free. All you have to do is just register yourself and find a perfect partner.
      How? Just pick a Topic that intrigues you on Golfers' Match so you will be matched upon that common interest. Is it Business? Ecology? Politics or maybe recent Game of Thrones episodes?
      Just takes two minutes and you will golf as you always wanted to: with like minded people!
      We just started, we have couple golf courses that might interest you and we will keep adding the new ones around London. If you are interested in creating a new topic group feel free to ask us about free premium membership trial (no credit card required).
      It is really important for us to have you on board, at this stage where are we now - you are a major factor!
      More info here:  https://www.golfersmatch.co.uk/

• By Roxgolf
      So guys! What is your favorite golf course in Sydney?
      I have been to a couple in the Northern Beaches area, so far the long reef gc is my favorite. I am looking to change things up a bit. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance! Hope you hit me with new and awesome ideas!
    • By Roxgolf
      Hiya all! Greetings from Sydney! 
      Looking forward to meeting all of you. 
      Well, not all but.. you know what I mean!
      Cheers!