Sign in to follow this  
OwenDavies

Europe's new Ryder Cup waterproofs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By OwenDavies
      It is that time of year
      The waterproofs are on, even when it is not raining! Especially the trousers. I am currently sporting some Under Armour Goretex from 15/16 and i love them, but it might be time for something new. Has anyone dived in and treated themselves this winter? Any recommendations? 
      We have a golf waterproofs guide on Golfshake as well if anyone is looking to buy: 
      http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/10563/The_Best_New_Waterproof_Jackets_of_2017.html
    • By Tom Derbyshire
      Our golf society is sadly a man down for our Ryder Cup style weekend for family reasons and we are hoping we might be able to fill that spot with a fellow golfshaker.
      Details are as follows:
      golf on 22 and 23 October 2016 at Marriott St Pierre, Chepstow (27 holes Sat followed by 18 on Sun) accommodation on Fri 21 and Sat 22 October. Ryder Cup format, involving two teams of 12, playing matchplay golf Cost is £235 Attendees aged from late twenties to late thirties, great bunch of lads Let me know if interested and I can provide more details.
      Thanks
      Tom
    • By OwenDavies
      Ok, 
      I'm going to get some abuse for this, but I don't think it would be a bad thing for the USA to win the Ryder Cup! To be honest I can see the Americans losing a bit of interest if they don't win this time and nobody likes a predictable result. 
      So, while I want Europe to win, it may not be the end of the world if the Americans pull it out of the bag! 
      What do you think? is it the USA's 'turn'?