Sign in to follow this  
OwenDavies

Where is best to go on a Golf Holiday this Winter?

Hi, 

Working at Golfshake I come across a huge amount of great golf destinations, but havingnot experienced many of them I was hoping for a first hand recommendation for a winter golfing break! Likely Europe, but maybe a little further afield...

Any ideas?!

Many of my golfing pals swear by Portugal and The Algarve. It must be said that it is for a Golf break though and not for a family holiday.

i was just thinking of a winter break, anyone played around the costa brava March/April. Tips on places to stay and courses would be great

Worlds your oyster Cuba is nice and Dom rep, Tenerife, Gran Canaria and mainland Spain Costa del again great choice if you have the spare cash loads of choice

Thanks for the comments guys! 

Hard to look past the Algarve, although I did just enjoy a short work trip to Las Vegas and played some golf. Great destination, but the golf looked very pricey (luckily I wasn't paying)! 

Ricey, whenever we have a feature on Gran Canaria it looks great! Have you been? Are the courses as good as they look in the pictures? 

• Like 1

Missed this :-( 

Tenerife Adeja and Americas very good. 

Gran canaria - Real club las Palma's decent 

Hawaii muni was rubbish 

Joondalup in Perth Oz one of the best I've played :-) ideal month mini break :-) 

Sotogrande or San Roque with massive long bunker on one hole LA Duquesa on the main road down another 

Did you get anything done ?