Paul83

New playing partners Leeds

Hi,

I live in North Leeds and am looking for playing partners. I am 32 and currently play off 26.

I am having lessons and looking to improve and would consider joining a local club if I had a regular playing partner or partners.

I am free mainly on evenings and at weekends and it would be great to hear from others interested in a regular game. 

Thanks,

Paul.

Did you see the following post as well ?  Also look out for the CGL although they could be slightly too far South for you, again another link below

Hi Paul,

I live in south leeds but I am not a member of any club as I like to play at different courses ( I used to be a member at Willow Valley) I play of 26 and have being playing for 2 years but not playing enough regularly but want to do so. Please message me if you want to sort something.

Cheers

David 

Hi,

I'm just picking up the clubs again after playing a bit in my teens. Also in Leeds over at Morley.

If anyone needs someone to play with, let me know. Not got an official handicap rating yet.

Hi

I am fairly new to Leeds so looking to find people for a game. If you are interested anytime please feel free to get in touch. 

Rob