james1987

Golf partner Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire

hi, I live in North Oxford and am always looking for people to have a round live.

I normally go round in about 100 but looking to improve

Lee

Hi All,

I've recently moved up to Banbury, so after some Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire golf.

Play off 16 and just looking to get out and play more and try some new courses - let me know if interested in a round.

Tom

• Like 1

Looking to play in beds/bucks. Live in Milton Keynes but happy to travel up to an hour. 

Single figure golfer but don't take it too seriously just want to get out there and play.

let me know if you fancy a game

Hi Tom,

Very late reply from my end, and perhaps the wrong time of year now, but there seems a decent selection of courses in between MK and Banbury, such as Silverstone, Whittlebury and Buckingham - I don't know if you know any of them?

Let me know if you're interested in trying to put something together at last!

Cheers

Tom

Hi lee,

Certainly not not too late... Where abouts are you and where do you play??

I'd be keen on a Thursday 29/ Friday 30 December round if we could get something sorted with anyone on this thread?

Tom 

tom

Hi guys,

I'm not able to play this side of New Year, but regularly looking for playing partners. 

I'm based in Northampton, play off of around 100-105 a round. This time of year can only do weekends but in the summer can squeeze in an afternoon round. 

Be really keen to sort a regular thing (monthly?). If anyone is up for it drop me a message and we can try and arrange something. I'm happy to travel an hour or so. 

Cheers,

Danny