Brian T

Carry or Trolley ?

carry or trolley your clubs ?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is your method for getting your clubs around the course?

• 100% Carry
    • Part Time Trolley and Carry
    • 100% Trolley

Simple really, do you carry or trolley?

seeing loads of people with trolley now, and having started carrying again for a while I'm wondering why I bothered changing to a trolley in the first place.

Edited by Brian T

Trolley all day, carry everything you need 4hrs 30 mins round the Forest of Arden long old day lumping a carry bag around ! 

Carrying can't be good for you, neck muscles must tighten up big time and fatigue must be a factor, I've played so much better with a trolley since I bought one at crimbo :-) 

Always carry, and haven't had back problems since - although never really had a decent trolley so can't say whether that was the problem.  Can easily do 6 games in 6 days in Portugal doing around 8 miles a day - and still won't bat an eyelid at doing the annual 36 holer at Minchinhampton.  And as a lot of people will testify I don't actually travel that light (13 - 14kg bag all up).  I'm not exactly a spring chicken now at 58.

Trolley every time, never quite seen the appeal of carrying something that heavy for 4 hours around 6+ miles. Surely it hinders your game?

Ride at the moment (knees) but also have electric trolley and carry when having a knock on our Academy Course.

A second question as a extra should be for the 'trolley' people, Electric or Pull?

On 22/09/2016 at 11:14, TheLyth said:

Ride at the moment (knees) but also have electric trolley and carry when having a knock on our Academy Course.

A second question as a extra should be for the 'trolley' people, Electric or Pull?

Electric !