Dave Cleal

Looking for playing partner South London, Mon or Fri

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm looking for occasional partner(s) to play golf, preferably on Mondays or Fridays as I can usually take one or other off work, though I can also do some weekends. I live in South London (Clapham) but I'm used to driving some way out of town for a game. I play off eighteen-ish on a good day, but I'm happy to play with anyone who's not a complete beginner, and age, sex is immaterial, as long as you have a sense of humour...

- Dave

Edited by Dave Cleal

Hi Dave

I also live in Clapham. However I am a beginner.. I've been having lessons for a while now and hit the driving range a couple of times a week but need a playing partner. I'm available Monday's and Friday's so that works really well for me. Let me know if you're interested

Lawrence

Hi Dave I live near dartford and am available most Monday's don't mind driving,not a beginner but high handicap as I have just started playing again after a couple of years.Have a good sense of humour let me know if you are interested.

Dave

Hi both,

sorry to say that my situation has changed since May and I'm not really available for the next several months. Perhaps you two could play together!

- Dave

Hi Laz001 I am interested in playing mondays contact me and we can arrange a game.

Dave